Pro Line Landscape Gardening can assist you with all your garden needs including
Plant selection and supply
- We can source your preferred plants direct from the wholesale nursery or give you a planting scheme best suited to the site conditions and existing visual factors.
There are many advantages of adding mulch to a garden area, besides making the garden more attractive and finished looking.
- One of the best benefits of any mulch is its ability to retain moisture.
- Mulch breaks down over time and contributes to soil health. This can be very helpful, especially if your soil fertility is poor.
- Mulch reduces winter injury and helps with weed control.
- Other garden mulch benefits include protection from erosion.
- The advantage of using pebbles rather than a bark to mulch your garden beds is that unlike bark, pebbles do not break down over time. So you don't have to replace them every year.
- Weed control, retaining moisture and help with soil erosion are other benefits of pebbles.
- Pebbles can also be used purely as a design feature, and can compliment any type of architecture.
- Continuous garden edging can complete and bring together the whole look of your garden.
A water feature can create a talking point and provide visual impact for the outdoor entertainer
- We can install garden lighting to enhance your garden or deck area at night.
With smart water wise solutions you can reduce your water use and still have a great looking garden and green lawn all year round.
Good soil is the foundation of a healthy garden and will provide the best conditions for your plants and lawn to use less water. A good irrigation system will also reduce water use dramatically and save you time. The benefits of an irrigation system are:
- Apply the right amount of water for the plants and lawn
- Time watering to meet changing weather conditions
- Apply water evenly to the plants in each garden area
- Apply water only where required to reach the root system
Pro Line Landscape Gardening installs automated or manual controlled irrigation and drip irrigation systems in garden beds and lawns.
A common landscaping problem is poor drainage in lawns and garden beds. Most trees and shrubs are not adapted to be water logged and therefore do not grow. Another big annoyance that comes with poor drainage in your lawn is that you can’t enjoy your yard, let alone walk on it, until the water has completely dried out, which can take days. Pro Line landscape Gardening can offer surface and sub-surface solutions to your drainage problems. So give us a call to arrange a no obligation free quote.
Pro Line Landscape Gardening is based in Buderim and services the entire Sunshine Coast and North Brisbane regions, including Maleny and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Pelican Waters and Caloundra, Noosa, Eumundi and all central Sunshine Coast suburbs, Caboolture and North Brisbane suburbs.